Al-Sisi: An Upwardly Mobile Paranoiac Dictator
- The question is, what has General Al-Sisi achieved for his people since he came to power?
- But more: Where did the millions of dollars pumped by Gulf countries into the Treasury of the Republic of Egypt disappear?
- What are the solutions provided by General Al-Sisi and his government for the poor Egyptian in order to reduce the problems of poverty, famine and unemployment?
- What he did he do to reduce the high numbers of the children begging in the streets of Egypt?
- Where are the security and safety that he supposedly achieved in Egypt while the daily statistics of crimes, theft and wanton criminal attacks continue raising in his country?
- Can Egyptian women walk ten steps in the streets of their towns without that a man gropes their bodies in indecent ways?
- Where is the justice which his regime promised in the issue of the murder of University students on past October 6 2013?
- Where are the freedoms of journalism and expressions under his autocratic regime?
- How many journalists are held in jail and tried at military courts for the crime of telling the truth?
- How many media organization has Al-Sisi closed?
- Which are the positive achievements of the “roadmap government” which he appointed in Egypt?
- How many female students has his government jailed and which are charges against them?
- How many thousands of opposition activists have been jailed by Al-Sisi and how many of them were raped or sexually abused at his jails at the hands of his interrogators?
- Since when is the systematic purging of the political opposition and their supporters considered a national achievement?
- How manys million of dollars did he spend printing his images, which are now hanged everywhere in the country?
Al-Sisi imposed a state of emergency on his country, he imprisoned more than 17.000 Egyptians without any recognizable legal grounds, and he has let his military courts impose harsh sentences on hundred of civilian detainees on insane grounds.